Human-centred Design solutions, using the
best technology and Business Strategies.
- Create a more efficient and/or profitable service design
- Identify problems and limitations of a service idea
- Develop mock-ups that visualise the solution before investing time
- Guide the end-to-end flow of a service design
- Identify user needs, motivations, pain points, and frustrations to create tailored solutions
- Create interactive prototypes for real users to test
Consulting to Test
a New Service
THIS IS FOR
Startups that are looking for funding or received a new round of investments
Established companies that need to prove new ideas to stakeholders
Companies looking to test user appetite for a new feature
I work with your company to understand your goals, problem areas, and how to move forward with a solution. I create a wireframe, collaborate with users for their feedback, and present my findings to the board. The result is a clear plan for your service design, validated by user data.
After this initial collaboration, your company can dig deeper into the problem and/or service areas for more in-depth user testing and results, visuals, and UI.
See my “A la carte” options below for more.
THIS IS FOR
Companies looking for a consultant who can integrate within their team to lead processes and tools
Startups that need guidance within new processes
Right now, you don’t have the expertise or resources to deal with new processes. You’re looking for guidance to ensure successful service development
I take the lead on planning your roadmap for service development, or I consult with your team to help you understand the right direction to take.
- UX design and testing
I initiate remote or face-to-face user testing to validate your assumptions or suggest changes based on user feedback. The result is a more efficient and successful design process.
This can be an on-going relationship, targeting your needs and frustrations.
- Help with UX/ UI
- Re-evaluating a business process model
- Creating an interactive prototype
- Co-creation or co-design